We use ICICI's payment gateway called Payseal. Payseal is a payment gateway from ICICI e-payments Ltd and ICICI Bank. Payseal is a secure, real-time, scalable and flexible Internet payment platform.
Payseal's security measures ensure that the customer's credit card details are kept secure while transacting on the net, preventing unauthorised access. The card details would not be disclosed even to us. Payseal adopts the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology, an internationally proven and widely accepted technology.
- Payseal is an integrated solution employing 128-bit encryption to ensure security of online transactions. In fact ICICI Bank was the first bank to offer 128-bit security in India
- Uses a stronghold webserver
- The client software, installed at the client's end, encrypts transaction information using 280 bit RSA before passing it through an SSL pipe using 128-bit encryption
- The data is stored at ICICI's own state of the art data center, secured by sophisticated firewalls and other network security infrastructure. Physical access to the data center is restricted by use of biometrics
- The gateway employs both software and hardware encryption to ensure the highest level of security
- Payseal is protected by extensive firewalls. The gateway server is assigned a server ID and authenticated by "Verisign", one of the leading certifying authorities. It may be noted that Payseal can be adapted to support SET